Sunday, June 8, 2014

Envelope with Pockets

How about playing with some paint this week?     Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  is paint.  My paint this week is a combination of metallic and white paints.


 I started with a kraft envelope and streaked it with brown ink and white paint.  To add to the texture I inked up the DarkRoom Door Peeled Paint stamp with the Metallic Gold Paint Dabber and stamped it over the surface

I added pockets to the front with kraft cardstock.  I stamped on them with images from the DarkRoom Door - Vintage Office

I added hints of embossed foil on the envelope and my mini tags.


 And here are the tags:


Products: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Ranger Distress - Metallic Paint Dabber, White Acrylic Paint, Idea-ology Remnants Rub Ons Life Quotes, Hemptique Hemp Cord, Prima Jean Button Junkyard, DarkRoom Door - Vintage Office, DarkRoom Door - Peeled Paint, Ranger Archvial Ink - Black, Idea-Ology - Pen Nibs, Simon Says Stamp - Long Kraft Envelopes,   Prima Mini Numbers,

Come show off your painted project  for a chance at a  Simon Says Stamp $50 Gift Voucher.


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I am not a huge fan of brown, but you made it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great large tag!!! But the little ones are so nice too!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiul colours with a wonderful old vintage look!! Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Suzz, I love the gorgeous textures and colors you created on this piece. What a great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat tag! I love the pockets that you made and the metallic accents!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! Those tiny metallic tags are awesome. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzz, these metallic beauties are gorgeous! Love all the texture and the embellies are amazing! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonedrful textures! I love the touch of gold in your project! Incredible as always! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great piece! I really love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much texture and dimension and interst, Suzanne ... fantastic touch of gold! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this piece Suzz...there's just so much texture and wonderful layers to admire and I adore the touch of metallic which complements the vintage feel of the tag, so well. Beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzanne! Stunning! Love all the detail and golden finish! Thanks for the never ending inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing Sue!! Love the background and those wonderful mini tags. The brown and gold combo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cool! Love all the metal look and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! The metallic look to this is so authentic and amazing! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found this via pinterest and couldn't just pin it without commenting. It's fabulous...simply fabulous! Oh, and very inspiring too! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!