Sunday, June 22, 2014

Moments in a Masterboard

Part Two of my Masterboard.  I ended up creating two more cards with little vignettes.

 My first card had a strong line of color between the two parts and a stenciled clock. I placed the woman face into circle. I added more circles to continue the bubbles.

My second card turned into a travel and time themed card.

I just recently acquired the crackle/mosaic stamp from Stampers anonymous and I love how it added that cracked effect. Can' wait to play with i again!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Just brilliant, love how you have used your master board and the pen nibs. Fantastic pieces of art. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea . Making a bigger piece of work and the decide wat part you want to use. Love the first card. Love the way you did the butterflies. And your male card is gorgeous. Thanks again Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! GORGEOUS colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!