Saturday, June 21, 2014

Measure Time


I have been having a bit of play time with some paint, stamps and stencils.  I started with a masterboard and made four projects which I am sharing two today and the other two tomorrow.

I love creating a bigger background piece on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock  and then cutting it up into usable pieces for different projects.  The fun part is deciding which little snapshot you want in each piece. 

My second project was a tag:


 Here is the masterboard.  You can see which sections were cut up to create the tag and the card. 

I love the idea of color blocking I decided to use that here in my background.  I masked off sections and painted them to give blocked sections of colors. To help blend them I added a coat of smeared white paint over the surface. 

Tomorrow I will share the other two projects created from my masterboard.   I am going to be lazy and not share all the products.  If you see something you want to know what product /manufacturer let me know and I will tell you. :)

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. love your masterboard technique and have always meant to try it - love the colors you used and your tag and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, Sue! Love the first one withthe bird and the flowers, but all of them with the blues and greens are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried creating a master board, but after seeing your beautiful creation I think I must try! Thanks for sharing and I'll look forward to seeing the other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great master board Suzz and you've done two beautiful projects from it. You are so artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work with your Master board, I have pinned some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work, love it!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work. Love the soft Colors you have used. And the stamping is great too. Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!