Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cupid

Valentine's Day is coming and I have a few cards to make.  One has to go into the mail too so I need to get cracking!  I created one this morning that I thought was going to be for my husband but now I think it is a tad too feminine. :)


I am sure it will find a good home. ;)   A fairly simple process. I stamped the DarkRoom Door Chicken Wire over the background using the Smokey Gray Versafine ink.  The next layer is Stampers Anonymous stamp inked up with Memento Rosebud. I repeated it until the background was covered.  The stampers Anonymous cupid was stamped in gray and highlighted with STAEDTLER watercolor pencil (pink).  A few pink pearl hearts and a little misted feathers and twine in pink to accessorize.

We are in frigid weather here and everyone is home. It feels like the holidays again with all the kids home. Unfortunately I am still working today but with the bonus of the kids. :)

Have a warm and safe day!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Oh Suzz! I love your card! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not usually into pink but what a gorgeous card Suzz. love your feather wings. stay cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very pretty card! i love all of the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Card is so lovely - and so romantic!!!

    XOXO Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous Suzz. Just love the ribbon roses along the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that cupid, the feathers, hearts, flowers, and the awesome BG is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet Valentine! love the roses and feather wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!