Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sew much Fun!

Happy Wednesday!  I am feeling much better but still not creating too much yet.:)  I wanted to share one of the stamps in the new release from Stampendous.  I thought the little mice with the pin cushion were adorable and couldn't' wait to color them up.


I started with a blue tone and ended up bringing in the oranges.  I colored the image using STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  I paired it with some coordinating paper and buttons. 

I had a scrap of the paper left so I decided to add it to the inside.  This is a mini card and perfect for a little note or thank you. 

The new stamps are available to the stores to order and you can go to your local retailer to request them. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz


6 comments:

  1. Stunning Suzz, absolutely gorgeous colouring. Love the trail of buttons too, hope you feel better soon flower. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, This is Sew Cute . . .
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and adorable card Suzz. those little mice are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, great coloring and just love the way you framed them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card,
    bye from France
    Pitchoune

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!