Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another card from OSW

This was another card from my one sheet wonder. The center was cut from 2 labels die cuts from Spellbinders. I popped the center and re-stamped the sentiment in the center.

After I put it together I decided it was too bare around the edges and versamark stamped the flowery branch and clear embossed it to add a little shadowy effect.

We spent yesterday at an amusement park and are now at the Great Wolf Lodge with water galore. Today we are going onto Niagara Falls which I have never seen and am looking forward to!
Products:
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Grid Paper
  • Tattered Angels - Daffodil, Tuscany Sun, Red Velvet
  • Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Twine
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Habenero, Crimson Red
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Buttons

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card sue...hope you have a wonderful time!! I so Would love to go to Niagara Falls.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use a osw sheet. I really like the way the nesties die cut creates the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous masterpiece!!!! It's awesome...

    Now, about that vacation! Oh my.. How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! I love the creative way you used the twine and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felices vacaciones.
    Las técnicas que has empleado en este card, son fantásticas, hacen los trabajos super creativos, tu los realizas a la perfección, yo intento traducir tus indicaciones para aprender de tus ejemplos, pero todavia me falta mucho. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!