Sunday, August 2, 2009

Niagara Falls...

I wanted to share a picture or two from vacation and another card from my masterboard.


The frame is from the Masterboard and I precut a square after I measured the size of the largest die cut.

The flowers are stamped with a yellow pigment ink. The bees have some stickles applied which you can't see with this picture.

Products:
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms I
  • Inkadinkado - Bee Stamp
  • Versafine - Crimson Red, Vintage Sepia, Habenero
  • Memories - Honey
  • Cooredinations - Chocolate
  • Bazzil Ribbon

Now onto a few pictures from the falls. We stayed in the States as we don't all have passports. :)

We went on the Maid of the Mist boat tour and the Cave of the Winds... I tried to stay out of the water and still get pictures.

The first shot is from the deck down below the falls:



The second was taken on the boat. We were luck to see multiple rainbows. I didn't get the clarity on my pictures because the auto focus had a hard time due to the fog and it couldn't focus on anything because of all of the mist.



Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue! Your photos from Niagara are terrific! And I love the cards you've been making from your masterboard! Wow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, impressive photos!! Love your cards, this one is fab again!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous as always and the falls and rainbow are just so lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel much cooler from the mist of the falls!! What an awesome trip!!!

    And look at that card! My gosh it is gorgeous.. I love those colors.. The buttons and ribbon are such a perfect touch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzz - your masterboard was marvellous. I love all the different cards you have managed to get out of it. So clever.
    I love the pictures of the Falls. Maybe one day I will get to go and see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks great with the nesties label cut out.

    I have been to Niagra Falls. The magnitude of the amount of water rushing is just awe inspiring. Great job capturing the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos, Sue!! Glad you took the trip and had a wonderful time!

    Gorgeous gorgeous card, I love all your one sheet wonder card!! I'm so busy right now, but such a treat for me to take a break and come to your blog to see your gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!