Monday, August 10, 2009

Clean up of the desk...

I started three cards and tried to finish them up... Here is another card from that batch.. You can tell because they are all using the same color scheme.



I had a picture of white dandelions on a olive green background. I decided to do the reverse and used green embossing powder to put the Angathapus onto a white background.

Recipe:

  1. Stamp flowers on white background using Versamark Ink.
  2. Emboss with green embossing powder.
  3. Dry emboss marsh embossing folder over the top of stamped images.
  4. Sponge with brown dye ink to highlight embossing.
  5. Drip water on stamped images and sponged background.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Antique Brocade
  • Stampendous - Angathapus Cluster
  • Hero Arts - Anytime Sayings
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Corduroy Brown, Antique Linen
  • Ranger Embossing Powder - Lettuce
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Twine, Button Unknown
Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma mía¡¡, que técnicas mas complicadas has usado, lo he leido varias veces y no me entero de nada, pero lo cierto es que el resultado es espectacular, una maravilla, enhorabuena increible trabajo. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one Suzz. Love the colours and texture. I've just order the brocade stamp - looks like I'll need the CB folder too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Sue!! Love that embossed stamped image so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope you frame this. I am wondering how you were able to emboss over the green embossed flowers without it flaking off?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!