Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Still on vacation and sharing another card...

We are still travelling.. Can't wait to get my fingers inky again...

This was the circle cut out from my other card which I shared earlier this week. I have used the punched out flowers around the circle card before but I always think the circle is so bare without an edge. :)

The flowers were made from a glimmer mist paper stamped with the grid paper stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

The circle background was glimmer mists and the stamped One Sheet Wonder/Masterboard.

The edges were darkened with a brown dye ink sponged on the edges.

The tag is vellum and stamped with StaZon. Tied with twine another punched flower and button.

I had to share a few more pictures from New York City. We took a bus ride around the city and I am sharing a few pictures. I don't have my photo editing software to do touch ups but enjoyed the architecture and buildings from the trip and wanted to share a few pictures.

We stopped in Cooperstown too but it rained and I mean rained alot so I didn't get any pictures although it is a cute town and we would have meandered more if it wasn't pouring buckets on us.


Recognize this sign. :)


Just one of the many sculptures on the building. He is looking fierce. :)
Thanks for stopping by..
Suzz







4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the pic of The Empire state building. I spend 2 days in New York about 11 years ago and did the bus trip round the city. Amazing city

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH New York City!!!!! Happy Vacation Days to you Sue! Love that card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Card Sue...Love NY!! Glad your having a good time.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! Have a great and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!