Sunday, August 23, 2009

Caardvarks - My StampBOX Challenge

Caardvarks challenge this week is to use black, white and hot pink... Now how can you go wrong with that? Here is the link to the challenge: http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2009/08/mystampbox-challenge.html



Strong colors and I love them.. I made the tissue flowers again because I think they are so beautiful and I used 2 new Hero arts stamps.

Products:

  • Hero Arts Designblock - Antique Flower Background
  • Hero Arts - Cling Stamps - Special Moments
  • StaZon - Fuschia Pink
  • White & Clear embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
  • Versafine Black Onyx
  • EK Success Punch (Leaf)

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Suzz

16 comments:

  1. fabbie card...lovin' your tissue flowers...they are magnficent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those flowers ... magificent for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm...your flowers and papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Card sue...your flowers are just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful Suzz.... love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my.... I love those flowers!!! So beautiful combined with the stunning backround!! I need this stamp!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parece que a todas nos ha gustado tus flores, yo me repito son preciosas y el card con ellas ha quedado genial. Esta combinacion de colores me encanta, es muy vital. Si es un concurso seguro que ganarĂ¡s. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  8. those tissue flowers just SOOOOO ROCK!!!!! i have to learn how to make them! i love the vibrant colors and mix of patterns, as well. what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sue, those tissue flowers are so stunning, good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those tissue flowers. Great card, love the way you have used those colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly beautiful, love how you made the flowers, very creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing flowers how are they made???

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just fell in love with those flowers..what a beautiful touch to you card...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those tissue flowers and the whole card sings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!