Sunday, August 30, 2009

Butterfly Sunday...

This is another one of the stamps I colored while playing with the Copics. I love my butterflies... So I decided to color a few using the copics.



I purposely tried to keep the color palette simple because I wanted the butterfly to shine! I thought about stickling or gemming it up but restrained myself! :)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Hero Arts - Heart Flourish
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Copics
  • Versafine - Deep Lagoon

I am teaching this afternoon a template class and a family party after that... So no more crafting today. Although I shouldn't have snuck in this card...

Have a blessed Sunday!

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Suzz. I love my butterflies too but haven't anywhere near mastered copics yet.

    This colour combo is great and so 'clean' looking.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Suzz. Love the simple colour combo. It really focusses on the butterfly. Your colouring is amazing. Perfect CB background for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Beautiful colours on the white backround and the butterfly looks fab!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design and the heart flourish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love it all, the colour combo, the butterfly and how you the stamping/embossing works out. Very nice, thanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Sue! Gorgeous coloring, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when I have a typo. How beautiful! I love the simplicity and the colors. Those knots are wonderful and I am going to copy them first chance I get :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Gorgeous gorgeous...Love this Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!