Thursday, August 13, 2009

Card created 2 different ways


As you may know I have a little scrap issue... Meaning everytime I create a card I end up with as many scraps as I do the finished card. My definition of scrap is pieces that I have created with intention of using them on the card but they get discarded as they don't fit, match, etc the final creation.
Yesterday I decided that I wasn't going to let the scraps go and I finished two of the same card.


Here is one of the cards that I started with...


And here is the second card that was spawned from the first.


These are both for the Hero Arts Challenge on the blog this week. They have provided sketches as the challenge. Sketches are harder for me to work with rather than easier... Don't know why...

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Old French Writing
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • StaZon - Teal Blue
  • Watercolor Marker
  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Hero Arts - Pop Stems
  • Hero Arts - Kanji Poem
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings
  • Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Suzz! Sketches are hard for me, too! I love the shadow effect on the second card with the blue Pop Stems. How did you do that??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sabrĂ­a cual elegir, los dos son increiblemente bellos y perfectamente elaborados, enhorabuena, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful and stunning, Sue! I am amazed about your cutting skills, this is crazy!! Love them both!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are very very beautiful. I save those scraps and do occasionally get a chance to use them. LOLOL I have enough to do collages galore! Do I see some detailing here? I love that second card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to visit you again Sue! I have been looking at your beautiful cards - even visited you when I was in Spain but couldn't get a comment over - took too much time. Just loving all your work and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!