Saturday, August 29, 2009

Color It Challenges

The Hero Arts Challenge this week is Color It... http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/08/24/a-new-colorful-challenge/ Jennifer McGuire is hosting and has several videos with great tips on quick coloring techniques. This is perfect timing for me as I just took my Copic class and added markers to my collection. So a great time to practice and play.

Here are two cards I colored and created over the last several days.

These little children were patiently waiting for me to finish the card. I couldnt' figure out what they should be doing and decided that she would hold a little flag to finish off the card.


The vellum is embossed with one of the new CB embossing folders. So pretty!

Products:

  • Hero Arts - K5193 Flower Word, Special Moments, All Occasion Messages, LP146 Asian Dolls, K5232 Dot Flourish Border,
  • Rubber Stampede 3258R Wild Rose Background
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • StaZon - Cactus
  • Memento - Black Tuxedo
  • Copic Markers
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. The first card is so sweet. Those children are adorable and love the colouring.

    The second card is really pretty and the stamped background is beautiful. I'm glad you showed us the vellum as I recently bought that embossing folder but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both winners for me, Sue! Love them!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring on these Suzz. Both are so good. Love the use of vellum through the CB, must try that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful! Love the colors and the vellum on the second is luscious the way you embossed and die cut it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!