Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Distressed Fern

Here is the remainder of the scraps!

Love the 3 leaf fern stamp! It is so fun to play with and gives such a strong effect. So many great inspirations using the fern and cutting out the edge that I had to try it.


I will move on now as I cleared the rest of the pieces from these cards into my scrap pile.
Products:
  • Hero Arts - Three Leaf Fern
  • Hero Arts - Brocade
  • Hero Arts - Sentiment
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. Parece a simple vista muy sencillo este card, pero si mas o menos has visto videos o leido las técnicas, te das cuenta del trabajo que tiene. A veces lo que parece mas simple, es lo mas complicado. El resultado es precioso. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I agree this stamp appears to be a staple!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz! So beautiful and sophisticated card!!!
    Love how you arranged all the elements on the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzz, this has given me such inspiration. Love the distressed look to the ferns, I am going to to that. Love how you have it going over the edge of the circle - gives it such texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the dimension you added by making the fern "hang" out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue...This is GORGEOUS...just Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely elegant! I really like the colors, the design, and all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!