Friday, May 13, 2011

Lily Pad Card Challenge - Emboss It

Today is another fun challenge at Lily Pad Cards - Embossing. 

Our sponsor this week is The Crafts Meow! They  provided us with lovely images to work with this week. I was lucky enough to receive the Simply Delightful set.  Here is what I came up with:

Lisa's beautiful card here inspired me to try this fold technique and she tracked down the link with the fold measurements. I was so happy to try out this fun fold with my new lovely stamps. 

All the details of the challenge are at the Lily Pad Blog   and there is a fabulous prize from The Crafts Meow! 

For more inspiration visit the wonderful design team:

Design Team: Alice Wertz, Deborah Nolan, Lin Brandyberry, Nancy Krueger, Sherri Thompson, Vicki Papaioannou

Have a wonderful Friday!

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Amazing creation, Sue! Your really showcased these lovely flowers perfectly - they look like they're in little window boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a jaw dropping beauty, girl! you are just so amazing with the details and colors. gorgeous, gorgeous card! love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the white embossing on the pink! Makes those flowers just pop! Very pretty and a great job on that particular card fold. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Suzanne! Love the beautiful flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so beautiful Suzz. what a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great was to use the flowers in this set. I love the folded card. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine how much work is involved in this card! I love all the details. The butterflies and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love this fold and your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is outstanding. I love all of it from the 3D flowers, butterflies, and the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally worth the wait Suzz... what a stunning card. Love the hot pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Great use of the fold, love the added embossed flowers and choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is BREATHTAKING. Sigh; what more can I say? ....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!