Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stripes and Polka Dots

The challenge this week over at the City Crafter Challenge is Stripes and Polka Dots.   I needed one more card for a class I am teaching.

I had to be creative to get the polka dots in and decided to emboss my butterflies with the polk dots embossing folder an sponge them to make the dots pop!  This card also is for the Hero Arts Monthly challenge this month is ATC's, Flowers or coloring.  The Hydrangea is Hero Arts and the sentiment is also Hero Arts.

Here is the second card I am teaching in the class. This uses a Pansy stamp.


Hope you are having a lovely week.

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. Both soooo gorgeous, Suzz! Wish I could take a class from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Love the faux paneling with the lovely Hydrangea, wonderful vintage feel to the pansy card. I'm sure those taking your class will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful lavenders and golds! Luscious colors and love that die that is encasing your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors together, Sue! The hydrangea always makes me smile. Thanks for the link to City Crafters - that's a new one for me.

    I would LOVE to take one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards Suzz. Wish I could join you for the class... That pansy card is just soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both wonderful.. Let me tell you if I lived closer I would love go to one of your classes.. I just love seeing the techniques you use..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got so caught up in your card I forgot to say thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Suzz! I love how you've interpreted the stripes and polka dots - so subtle and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is beautiful ... I so love your work ... very clever use of the dots and stripes ... it must be great to go to one of your classes ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish i lived closer! this would be such a fun class to attend! gorgeous cards, Sue! I so NEED that Lebals die!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both stunning! Would love to take a class and make these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!