Thursday, May 26, 2011

Secret Garden

Happy Thursday!

This week has been a long week for me... Glad to be getting to our three day Memorial Day weekend.  The kids are winding down from school so lots of activities going on including their last exams. :)

I snuck in some time to play along in the ColourQ #86 challenge.  My card has mostly brown with hints of the other colors.


I started with the Stampin Up Bingo stamp. Love the size and the image and pulled it out for the background of the card.  I then decided that the sweet kids from the Artistic Outpost Think and Wonder set would look cute in the corner. I added some flourishes from the Artistic Outpost - Serenity plate and birds from B Line Designs to create a secret garden. 

Here is the inspiration photo:



Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. Love the bingo background and the splashes of colour are perfect. The images in the corner work wonderfully as do the added birds. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The added flourishes and sweet AO kids are just perfect for the Bingo Background! Fab use of the colourq challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secret Garden was one of my fave books growing up, and I love that you've captured it in this card, Sue! Beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Secret Garden is in my top 10 of children's books! Great card Suzz, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! I love all things AO--very cool card! Thanks for playing the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card my friend.. Love that brown colors with just a hint of the others.. I would have never thought of that.. Looks amazing..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vintage look of this card Suzz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really LOVE how you used the colors:) Thanks for playing at CQC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card, Suzanne! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely vintage image, and I really like the touches of the other colours! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love how you dressed up the bingo card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!