Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Time


Christmas is rapidly approaching.  I am almost all set... Just a few more visits to the grocery store for Christmas Dinner goodies..  I had a few more Christmas cards for my crafty buddies that had to be made.  I made this for a good friend.  She always uses these sweet children from the Artistic Outpost Think and Wonder plate.  


I have been busy creating background using the Gelli Plate again.  This background was a mix of tan and blue paint and a beautiful flourish stencil. 

I followed those colors into my ribbons, and images.  The sentiment was stamped with a teal blue and heat embossed with brown embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost - Snowy Woods.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful - love the colors and the bow with the bells and flowers!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Suzz. love the gelli background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!