Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Clearsnap & Stampendous Fun!

All week the Stampendous Design Team and the Clearsnap team are hopping and sharing inspiration.  Stop over at the Stampendous blog to start from the beginning of the week to see all the inspiration. . 

I decided to create a faux ornament card using the Clearsnap Chox Inkpad by Donna Salazar and the Stampendous CRS5054 Jumbo Poinsettia stamp.

I colored the image with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils and  Colorbox ink  with a waterbrush.  I added Stampendous Crushed Champagne Glass Glitter in the center of the Poinsettia.  I embossed the entire image using clear embossing powder.   I embossed lace trim and a piece of white cardstock to create the hanger on my ornament with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.

For more inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

24 comments:

  1. Stunning result with the poinsettia stamp Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! When I first looked at the photo I thought this was a round(dimensional) ornament. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome...it would make a wonderful gift...it's my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW! At first I thought this was a real ornament!! Great coloring job! So much dimension and the colors are amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colouring on your bauble is absolutely stunning Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K, I just love that...soooo pretty. I wonder if I can recreate it using a digi stamp? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ornament. The poinsettias are colored so nice. thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wonderful
    ornament. Love
    the embossing
    on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers, this card is just absolutely lovely and has a nice 3D appearance, it actually looks like an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! I too thought it was a real ornament when I was looking at the post in my reader, you are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful. You did such lovely work on this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful ornament!! The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing a super project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sue, that is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the luminescent look!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Suzanne! I absolutely love your poinsettias and at first I thought it was an altered ornament :). Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

  16. This is so gorgeous, Suzanne! Wow, what a terrific idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!