Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

We are sharing glittery ideas this week at the  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  to celebrate the New Years!  I took that idea and created a New Years Resolution inspired tag shimmery with metallic stars.
The background is a glimmer misted background with touches of Dylusions white spray spritzed across the surface.After that had dried, I stamped the inspirational quote using blue ink.  I stamped clocks across the background in a soft shade of gray.

I die cut stars using a combination of dies and Ranger Foil Sheets.  I then embossed them with an embossing folder.  I randomly attached them across the surface along with clear gems.

I sprayed crinoline with the same glimmer mist and accented with gems.  I tied the crinoline on with twine and stars.
Products: Dylusions Spray - WhiteTattered Angels Chalkboard Teal Heel, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - AtlanticRanger Foil Cardstock, Hero Arts - Clear Gems, Visual Artistry - Life's Possibilities, Visual Artistry - The Journey, Stampers Anonymous - Way with Words,Versafine - Majestic Blue, Smokey Gray, Crinoline, Ranger Distresser Tool, Simon Says Stamp Large Holiday Dies, Star Dies, Patchwork Embossing Folder 

 Wishing you all a wonderful New Years!
http://www.simonsaystamp.com/


Suzz

17 comments:

  1. What a fun take on resolutions! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great sayings and reminders for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fantastic tag - great use of that stamp, and I love the gilding with the frosty blues - absolutely glorious!

    Hope you're enjoying your Christmas time, and wishing you a wonderful 2014!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s so fantastic!!!! I wish you a happy and creative New Year 2014,
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag!! wishing you a wonderful New Year too Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us today, the tag is cute. I love the ways you aloud the tag to shine other than with glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun and fabulous tag! I LOVE those shining stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous tag, Suzz. Thank you for sharing. Wish you a wonderful new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this tag is gorgeous! Love the embossed stars and the stamp sentiments! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous tag and wishing you a wonderful new years too,
    bye from France
    Pitchoune

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty tag, Suzz! Love the stamp and the shinny stars are really beautiful! Happy new year! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great New Year's Tag!! I am grinning from ear to ear.
    Happy New Year!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag Suzanne! Love the pretty color palette and all the sparkly stars! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag Sue and perfect stamp for a new years project. Love all the stars and the colours. Happy New Year!! I am looking forward to seeing all the things you will create in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this tag! I am in awe of how you gave those stars such amazing dimension-- they really look like they're popping off the page! It's always a pleasure to see what you come up with and this one made me smile and be that much more excited for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!