Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I'm Seeing Silver Stars

I promised last week to share my second pocket tag inspired by Linda's tags.  I held this tag after I realized yesterday's tag had silver stars on a blue tag too!

When you open up the inside you see there is a little pocket for my tag: 

This was given to one of my daughter's friends for her birthday so I added the sentiment of wish big. 

The front is fairly plain with just the silver trim and a smattering of stars. 

The background is a mix of leftover spritzes on my craft mat.  I always like to soak them up onto cardstock to be used on future projects.   I added a metal foil trim which was embossed with chevron.  I embossed my brads with silver embossing powder to match.  The twine was painted with Ranger Distress Paint - Silver to coordinate.  The stars are from a Heidi Swapp stencil and Wendy Vechhi Silver Embossing Paste.

Linda has one more pocket tag on her blog made of silvery colors and I can't wait to have a play with it.  So you will be seeing one more folded tag this week. :) Have a wonderful New Years Eve!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing. I love those metallic accents!

    It's been such a fun year and I've really enjoyed seeing your beautiful work. Wishing you another wonderful year in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year 2014,
    bye from France,
    Pitchoune

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!