Thursday, February 13, 2014

Creative Palette

I shared previously a few of the backgrounds I created using the new Stampendous Creative Palette.  Fran has a great video playing with the new palette.   I used those backgrounds and cut them up into a variety of shapes and sizes to create a patchwork background.  

 Click to enlarge the Picture

Since I started with a patchwork background I decided to continue with the sewing theme and pulled together a frilly dress using the new Stampendous Rubber Cling Dress Form.  I added the lovely sentiment using the   Beautiful Life  stamp. 

For more inspiration using the creative palette head over to the Stampendous blog as the Design Team is featuring this week projects created using the new palette.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz













2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!