Saturday, February 1, 2014

You Drive Me Crazy!

Still working on my Valentine's although I saw Tim's new tag is up so I have been playing with that for awhile. Just not finished and ready to share yet.   Here is a cute little Valentine's couple from Prickly Pear.

 I couldn't resist this stamp as it reminded me of all of those  old valentine's.  I decided it would be cute as an easel card. 


 I created a backdrop for the couple by die cutting a heart and stamping the Artistic Outpost map from the Route 66 plate.  I sponged it with Memento Rosebud and spritzed with Perfect Pearls.  I sponged the inside of the card with the same ink.

I stamped everything with the new Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil my new favorite brown ink.  I colored the image using STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils and a waterbrush.  I cut it out and popped it up to give more dimension.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The paper is from an older paper pad.

Have a lovely Saturday!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!
    Lovely retro vibe to your card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a sweet image. And you've used it beautifully,

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling Suzz, love how you used the buttons!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute Suzz. Can't wait to see your Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!