Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stack Art

Stampendous latest release is all about  Mixed Media!  They have a new Creative Palette which you can create all kinds of fun backgrounds, mono prints and painted textures.  The other awesome new product they released is called Stack Art.  The Stack Art kits come with a variety of chipboard shapes, tags, and coordinating double sided stickers.  There are sentiments already printed up and in the kits. In addition there are rubber cling stamps Stack Art sets. They also have these beautiful Stack Art Element kits with a combination of glitters, mica flakes and color pigments.  I mixed all of these together to create a few different tags:

My first mixed a few chipboard elements along with the stamps and glitters.
For this tag I coated the chipboard with white paint. I let that dry and then I dragged a few different dye inks down across the surface to give the effect of wood grain.  After that dried I stamped the text using brown ink.  I then added the flourish stamp along the top of the tag with the same brown ink.  I then painted the bird with white paint.  After it dried I added blue dye ink over the surface. For his crown I used the double sided sticker and placed it on the crown and dipped it in the red crystal.  I added a little bronze tinsel to the top.

Products: Stack Art Cling Rubber Stamps - Regal  Bird Kit, Stack Art Cling Rubber Stamps - Royal HeartStack Art Kraftboard Regal Bird Kit, Stack Art Kraftboard Angel Wings Kit, Stack Art Elements - Survival,    Ranger Distress Stain - Gold, Vintage Photo, Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee

For my second tag I was inspired by the Angel themed kit.


I pulled the tag and added the double sided sticker and put the beautiful white mica flakes over the surface.  I took the chipboard heart and painted it with white acrylic paint. After it dried I stamped the flourish using pink ink.  I then used feathers behind the heart and added the sentiment from the set along with a pearl drop.

Products: Stack Art Elements - SilenceStack Art Kraftboard Angel Wings Kit, Stack Art Angel Wings Rubber Stamp Kit,     Pink Ink, Feathers, Tulle, Pearls

I wanted to share a few of the backgrounds created using the new Creative Palette: 

 And there are stencils in the new jumbo stamps which I used to create some of the backgrounds.
 This one features the new Jumbo Cling - Spider Mum stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. your tags are so cute Suzz. The backgrounds look incredible. Looks like you have been having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags you have made. Especially the first one with the bird. Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are beautiful! I adore the Angel tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these creations are so beautiful, so sweet transmit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering what Stack Art was all about... fabulous showcasing of it all! I love the wood-grainy bird house.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are all so pretty! I especially love the pink & feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on everyone's blog. awesome Suzz! I came over to tell me how much I lover your "letters" project at SSS Monday Challenge and I found these adorable tags. What a great way to showcase the Stack Art products! Love them! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Suzz, these are amazing tags ... so much fabulous texture and layering! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... I really appreciate it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really in love with that little blue bird. He's adorable and a tag worth cherishing! Your mica angel tag is beautiful and could adorn any favorite place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really cute and clever idea for a party or even for the office! Love what you did with all and how you planed the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun. I love the simplicity of the birdie tag just as much as I love the over-the-top-ness of the sparkly tag. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!