Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another pocket card...

Here is my second pocket card. These little animals are so cute and I know I have used them before in a similar fashion... I had an idea of a palm tree hanging out of a pocket with a few animals peeking out..

The tag by itself looks like this:

Products:

  • Hero Arts Clear Design - Playful Animals
  • Hero Arts Clear Design - Wooldand Critters
  • Basic Grey Paper
  • Versafine Pigment Ink - Lagoon, Smokey Grey, Olympia Green
  • Prisma Color Pencils
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Memento Dye Ink - Rich Cocoa

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Sue this is adorable! I love the colors and the fold too! Those animals are just too cute for words too! I really like how you did the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image and I like how the tag comes out of a pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and like this style pocket.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too adorable, Suzz! You inspire me every time I look at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Sue - nice to see an all-round crafter - from vintage to cute - you can do it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!!! I love the idea of a pocket.....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!