Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm back....

I went to CHA and had tremendous fun... I unfortunately did not take pictures! I spent most of my time doing make and takes for the store I was representing.

I also have some exciting news. I am going to be teaching classes at my local stamp store! They asked me if I would teach a few classes and now I am working on cards for the classes!

Here is something I have been playing with today. The background is made using a resist technique.



Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

I was asked to provide products.. I usually do... Sorry about that...

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear - Mini Messages
  • Hero Arts - Decorative Bamboo
  • Hero Arts - Artistic Butterflies
  • Prima Flowers
  • StazOn - Olive Green, Pumpkin
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Tea Dye
  • Glossy Cardstock
  • Gems - Crystal Stickers, Kaisers

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the classes!! How very exciting!

    And, gosh you lucky gal! CHA!
    Too darn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Back Suzz....
    I use to teach classes for several years when I lived in AZ...So fun!
    Bet you had a blast at CHA!
    Love your card.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sue, love how the sun catches all the pretty details. Glad you are back home safely! Congrats and good luck with the classes you are going to teach. It was nice for you to get away for a couple of days!
    Enjoy your weekend with the family.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty!! Would you give a list of
    supplies? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved to go to CHA. I bet you saw all kinds of cool things. Congrats on the teaching gig.

    The background on this is very pretty. I like the 3D butterfly and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new gig! I know you will do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so envious of you going to CHA. I can't tell you what I would have given, even for the warmer weather. Ha! And congrats on your classes. I am not surprised at all and wish you lots of great experiences with it. I love this card! You have to let me know if you did anything with Mitra at the Impression-Obsession booth.

    I love the colors you used with this, the butterfily, flowers and the way you did your twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back home safely, Suzz! I love this card, so beautiful! Congrats and good luck with the classes you are going to teach, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!