Saturday, January 10, 2009

Art Creations Challenge Friday #8

The Art Creations Challenges always provide beautiful backgrounds and stretch my creativity. Challenge # 8 is http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/2009/01/8th-challenge.html to use this painted background:

There is so much wonderful color and depth in this background I wasn't sure if I could add to it.
Here is my end result. Unfortunately with the snow we are having.... I can't get an outside picture and I scanned it which means you can't see the glaze on here which pulls the colors and gives it another layer of texture.



Products:

  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Ranger Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo
  • Prima Flowers
  • Gems, Twine, Butterfly Charms - Uknown
  • B Line Design Spring Blossoms
  • Penny Black Bare Tree
  • Penny Black Berry Branch
  • Asian Lady - Uknown

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. OM gosh Sue - this is just delightful! - it looks like a painting with all the textures! Just beautiful with the butterflies entwined in the string and the prima flowers and then that striking b/w image!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!! love all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow this is so gorgeous !!!
    great image .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed this!!!! Lovely!
    Just a gorgeous creation...

    I have to see everyone else's creations now... You peeked my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very Pretty.....Your a talented Stamper Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous, love the asian feel you added to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this background lends itself well to the Asian theme at your talented hands! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent layout! Love the butterflies in the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How utterlly awesome!! Just gorgeous! I really love the stamps you used and the embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, love everything about it! You sure are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it amazing what different things we can all do with the same background?! Lovely Asian card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowie Zowie! Everything about it is wonderful! I love it.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!