Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pink Elephants on Parade

There is something about pink elephants... I bought one of the new Hero Arts Sets with the elephants. I love pink elephants! Add some polka dots and you have very cute... This card was made to allow the pink elephants to parade across the hills. My sister also likes elephants so I will save this card for her.



I stamped the trees and grass using another Hero Arts stamp as a background. Everything else is stamped and cut out. For me that is an easy task when I am watching something on T.V. I think I was watching Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck... (I had tivo'ed it over the holidays and just got around to watchign it)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Clear Design Elephants
  • Hero Arts - Sparkle - Love That
  • Hero Arts - Three Designer Leaves
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Broken China
  • Versacolor - Opera Pink
  • Letters - Making Memories - Stickers
  • Prismacolor - Colored Pencils

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Suzz, that is so cute!!! I just know your sis will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love those Pink Elephants....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How too cute! The pink elephants are so 'in vogue' here with their dots. ove those trees, the grass and the DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I just got the elephant set for Christmas, and I've been playing with them like there's no tomorrow.

    Did you stamp your banner? That is absolutely gorgeous. How did you do it?!

    I have an award for you at my blog tomorrow after 6:00 a.m. (if you're interested). ;>)

    Deborah

    dominodebi.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!