Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still taking down Christmas ornaments...

Okay I slacked a little yesterday and all the Christmas decorations did not make it down. I was making envelopes and a tag to go with some cards I made a long time ago. I spent some time yesterday designing the matching piece. Usually I don't do anything like this and it was kind of fun. (Can't share them unfortunately as they are being shipped off to hopefully be published).

I am posting a card I made a few days ago that I thought was fun.


Products:

  • Hero Arts - White & Black Flower
  • American Crafts - Ribbon
  • Inkadinkado Humorous Birthday - Blog Candy from Ethel!
  • Memento - New Sprout
  • Versafine - Olympia Green
  • Prismacolor

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. This is totally priceless, my friend! You are so creative! You have an award waiting for you on my blog! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image. That sentiment is so funny. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzz, I LOVE the way you've used that black and white flower stamp! I've been thinking about that one, and you've moved it over to the list!
    Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!