Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

I had a really busy weekend and have been working on typing up instructions for cards. So I have made a few odds and ends but nothing too significant. I worked on multiple things yesterday which are now scraps to be pulled out at a later date I am sure... The Hero Arts Challenge this week is layers. http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/01/05/motivation-monday-layers/

Here is what I pulled together.... The inspiration for this was a picture of two wall panels that were wooden cut-outs of a white trees mounted on a pink wall.

Recipe:

  1. Smear Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo on transperancy and spritz with water until they blend together. Lay white cardstock on ink. Pull up and lay flat to dry.
  2. After the background is dry stamp image using Versamark and emboss using white embossing powder.
  3. Cut into 3 panels.
  4. Mount on multiple layers of cardstock.
  5. Stamp writing on flower using Pigment Ink.
  6. Stamp sentiment on cardstock and cut out with punch. Cut slightly larger circle half to mount sentiment.
  7. Tie ribbon and attach flower with button center and attach sentiment to top half of flower.

Products:

  • Ranger Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder
  • Hero Arts Design Block - Butterfly
  • Prima Flower
  • Hero Arts - Sandra's Letter
  • Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Ribbon Unknown
  • Kaisers - Pearls

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant! I liked it so much in fact, that I was thinking the words and tried to post without typing them. LOLOLOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!