Saturday, January 3, 2009

Small share today...

Here is a little card I did for the Hero Arts Challenge of thanks. I was busy yesterday typing up instructions to send off some projects. I also played around with some little pink elephants who haven't made it on a design yet.


I found this snowflake in an after Christmas sale. There was a little pack of 3 plastic iredescent snowflakes in the ornament aisle. I immediately thought accent for a card and bought them. I stamped the writing on them using the StazOn ink.

Products:
  • Basic Grey - Wassail -
  • StazOn - Royal Purple
  • Fiskars Threading Water Punch
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Button, Ribbon - Unknown
  • Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Simple Messages
  • Hero Arts - Three Holiday Messages
  • Hero Arts Clear Design - Warmest Winter Wishes

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this card and the snowflake!!

    Hey, pink elephants????

    Looking forward to those sweet little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue! Great idea to stamp with Staz-on onto the plastic ornament. That is what "makes" it. What causes it to be so special. Lovely card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely card! Love the snowflake!

    Thank you for your concern about my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea to stamp on a pre-made embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to tell you on the last one how I love the lace. I need more of that!!! This card is lovely. The treatment you gave the snowflake is beautiful against the background you designed. Love the punched edge too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!