Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life is Good

Happy Tuesday! 

I was playing around last night with the Mojo Monday Sketch #250 and a new pad of paper from Authentique.

I had all the paper cut and layered last night and left it overnight.  This morning I decided to go into my mixed stamp drawer.  I have all my stamps sorted by manufacturer.  This helps me when I am looking for a particular stamp from a company.  For my smaller collections by company I have a catch all drawer.  Going through these drawers are always fun as there are stamps I forget about in there and get to re-discover.


I pulled out the sweet image from Paper Bag Studios, the Stampers Anonymous wasp, and the Art Impressions Chicken wire.  I added the sentiment from the Artistic Outpost - Quotes and Quotables and the background from Hero Arts.

The paper did most of the work along with the beautiful sketch. I added a few details with the stamped images, distressing and flowers. 



Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

Suzz

24 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the color scheme and depth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, This is absolutely stunning, I love the image and the papers, everything x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so sweet! And I love the colors you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I love how the colors you used, the distressing and how you just used the tad of color. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about eye candy!!! Love the pop of color and the torn shabby look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so pretty! I love how you used the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the papers and colours and the image is fabulous. I particularly love the chicken wire. Beautiful flowers too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful layers. I just love this..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing Suzz. Love the chickenwire stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love that stamp ... so beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw lovely Sue. haven't seen that PBS stamp for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really beautiful card. I love the old style vintage feel of the image, and the layers. Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card Suzzie! I love all of it......veryu good use of the DSP!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE htis card! You make my hands go aching to go create!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love this piece!!
    The Paperbag Studio stamp has to be one of my most loved & used stamps. I love how you have used it here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous image! You can't help but say 'Ah!', lol! The colours work really well and and I love the way your stamping mirrors the papers.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a completely gorgeous card. I love the colour combination - the glorious grays and that pinging grapefruity-orange. And the hint of blue on those beautiful stamps is genius!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet image - love all the added distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stamped child - so beautiful. I'm still loving how you put all these different stamped images together. Looking at one of your pieces is like going to a workshop!!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!