Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Take me to your Mummy

This card was inspired by the fun mummy and his puppy!  I love how the puppy is pulling on his costume and he is balancing the spooky pumpkin!



This is one of the new stamps from Stampendous and I paired it with another background stamp that I am in love with! 

The background was stamped using an orange dye ink on white cardstock with the edges sponged. I used a scrap cardbase. (I think I cut a strip for another project?)  I decided to attach the image using a circle and tie it from behind to hold it closed. 

The image is stamped in versafine and colored with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.  I sponged the edges with the same orange dye ink. The ribbon was died to coordinate with the colors on the mummy. 

Products: Mumeek, Cling Autumn Words, Ranger Distress Inks, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Watercolor Pencils. 

Have a fabulous Week! 

Suzz



15 comments:

  1. this one is something quite different Suzz but oh so interesting. It is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful fun card, love the colours and the image is just too cute! I think I may be your latest follower, have looked through your blog and love it. A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Such a cute image, deliciously coloured and you're right, that text background stamp is an absolute winner! Super card...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, Suzz - this is a riot! What an adorable image that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card... great image.. love the design & colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool stamp, isn't it! Love the background - fabulous creation, Suzz! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image make me smile.. To cute. Such a wonderful card my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image, love the coordinating BG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute and fun image, cute background too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you made two panels out of the background. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smashing card Sue and love that fun image! It's really cute!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply adorable. I'm going to have to give my own mummy a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mummie on action wobble. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!