Thursday, February 23, 2012

Music with all my Soul

The Mojo Monday Sketch #229 and City Crafter Challenge to use neutrals inspired my card today:

I started with the sketch and modified it a bit to add the ribbon across the length.  The sentiment and bird are from the Our Daily Bread Designs - You will find Refuge.  The papers were in my scrap pile So I don't remember whose they are?  But it was a lovely music sheet paper.  The doily was a beautiful find at my local antique mall.  Love browsing through looking for little accent pieces. (The buttons are from there as well)

A little stamping, distressing, sponging and done. :) 

Happy Thursday to you!

Suzz

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzz so many pretty elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the neutrals and the doily is a fabulous find. Love the bird too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Suzz. gorgeous colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the neutral color scheme and your GORGEOUS use of the vintage looking trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bird, Stunning card, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! So soft and very feminine.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the musical paper on this card! Beautiful card, love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Nice touch with the doily and buttons. Great color scheme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful monochromatic card - love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness. What a gorgeous card.. I love that lace. So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Suzz ... love the antique doily and those fabulous bows ... many thanks for playing long at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just as little distressing, huh? LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on this sketch. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very gorgeous card you made , I love it!!!


    Greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. All my favorites! Birds, sepia tones, music paper and lace!
    Beautiful!!!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card Suzz. Love the neutrals you used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so extraordinarily GORGEOUS! ! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!