Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bits of London

Welcome to the Artistic Outpost Blog Hop!   Today the DT is sharing projects featuring London!

Here is my project inspired by London: 


I used a fun fold called the Diamond Fold.  I love how it gave me a chance to add different images on the various surfaces.


Here is the full card laid out to show the various panels on the card. 


I used the Artistic Outpost plates: Loverly London, London Underground, Neverland, Windows and Doors and Jane's Countryside


After all the scoring, I cut pieces of white cardstock to fit each panel.  After that I stamped the background of all the panels using the text from the Loverly London in Versafine Toffee.  I sponged the edges of each panel with Ranger Distress Inks - Stormy Sky.  Then each panel contains images in Ranger Archival Ink Coffee and Crimson Red from the various plates. 

To see all the other fabulous projects from the design team:


Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

28 comments:

  1. Hi Suzz, love love love this one, great shape and design and it showcases the images perfectly. Stunning creation. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving those pops of red on each panel. Fantastic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. serious show off with all that inking and folding and all that rot...by jove, I think you've got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is like a story book! Gorgeous design and use of stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous presentation! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial, too. I particularly love how you used Toffee and Coffee ink colors instead of Black. Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the panels you created on this card, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWW Suzanne, that is a beauty you sharing with us. Great idea this card, like a map of London!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally wonderful! Love it all. Those little pops of red really add to the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these stamps. I can see I'm going to have to add them to my collection Suzz. Love what you've made here. The diamond fold card is a great way to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so you could have shown your London tote but it is nowhere near as fantastic as this creation! Wow Suzz you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, really brilliant stamping and colouring. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Diamond Fold is just perfect for showcasing the London Plates! Love all the collaged images and color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In a word...WOW! I love the use of those stamps that way. Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous!!! Over the top cool! This reminds me of those origami fortune teller things kids make you play! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, what a stage you have constructed to showcase these stamps! I think you worked in every stamp from the London sets! Very very cool piece of work - love the color palette you worked with too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVERLY!!! A fantastic work of art....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just look at all those folds. Looks amazing!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great mix of images on a wonderful fold. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Over the edge GF! Amazing piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This totally blows my mind. Love this color combo - the whole thing is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!