Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Verses Rubber Stamps Challenge


I mentioned last week that the Verses Rubber Stamps was holding a challenge starting today.  Here are the details:

Black and White with a Splash of Red...  this will be the theme of the first challenge.  Using a Verses rubber stamp as the focal point of the card, you may use backgrounds from other companies, papers of your choice, any size card you prefer and enter as many card samples as you would like.  The deadline is Tuesday, March 7 at 11:59 EST.  Scan your card and send it to versesrubberstamps@fuse.net.  There will be a gallery on the website to view all the entries.
The design team will be the judges.  The prize is a $25.00 on-line gift certificate for any rubber stamps from the Verseswebsite.

Here is my inspiration based on the challenge: 


I used the beautiful Grow Old  verse (again!) along with a Hero Arts Flourish. Very simple and sweet Valentine's card. I hope you get a chance to play along! 

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Love this! Happy Valentine's Day! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Suzz. So very elegant. Love those gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful card, love the flourish part of it and that sentiment, be still me beating heart-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that song!! and your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card. I love those big swirls..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, I joined in and sent the card via e-mail to them, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!