Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wish Big

A birthday card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #264.

I was using up scraps on my desk from another project and decided to use the sketch from Mojo Monday to create a birthday card.

 

I stamped the new Stampendous Butterfly a second time onto white cardstock and colored using the STAEDTLER Aquarell Watercolor Pencils.  I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black and used papers from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Honey.

Should have been a quick and easy card that took me two hours of swapping out pattern papers to get the layers of color and texture. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. what a lovely cheerful creation for a dank autumn day Sue. certainly helps lift the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours and layout. I love the butterfly and flowers . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made me smile.
    The colours are beautiful.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card, Sue! so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use up your dp, love the flower you placed in the middle of that beautiful flower, very cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty, Suzz! Love that sweet, flowery paper, and your butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous combo with your PP's ~ worth the time it took you Suzz. Your butterfly is lovely, such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card! The papers are gorgeous and the butterfly looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Butterfly is gorgeous. What a pretty card my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I love how whimsical and feminine it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Yep, I know how that is, agonizing over what papers/embellies/stamps/etc. to use! LOL! Great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty this turned out to be Sue and I'm so glad I'm not the only one to spend an inordinate amount of time finding papers that co-ordinate well. Mind you with me it's just about every tim, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Suzanne!! I love the details, the beautiful butterfly and the flowers to match. Love your coloring. I saw this on Mojo Monday and had to get a closer look. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow me as well. Have a fabulous week!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!