Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Caardvarks Sketch Challenge - Tuesday

Daily challenges with different sketches going on now with Caardvarks. Whew!

Here is yesterdays sketch for the Caardvarks challenge: http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/

I had an idea to have a row of butterflies creeping up the page... I ended up with half butterlies. Although you know I now have about 5 or 6 extra butterflies laying on my desk going to go up on my wall of shame. My son named it that when he saw all my little odds and ends of stamped extras.

I have been wanting to create a circle of buttons ever since I have seen it on a few other gorgeous layouts.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Dots and Flowers
  • Hero Arts - Artistic Butterflies
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Copics
  • Buttons, Ribbons - Unknown

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh,Suz!!, me encanta, me encanta, está precioso este diseños que has hecho con la plantilla, si es para un concurso lo ganarás seguro, fantástico.
    Bss, buen dia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect! I love your circle of buttons and the butterflies are perfect with that! Great colors, too!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! This is on my list, too! I love your background and color choices... yummy! Butterflies are wonderful.. no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this beautiful card....such a unique idea to use those gorgeous buttons and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful! Love all the layering done on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I'm subscribing. Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!