Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tag Tuesday Challenge #17

This week's tag challenge is to create a tag with children. http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-tag-challenge-17-children.html

Here is the tag I created for the challenge:

I actually had been coloring this image for awhile as part of my Copic practice. I would start on a section and play with the colors and then leave it aside and work on something else. I finished the boy's shirt and hair today to include it in this challenge. I love the image of the little boy and girl holding hands and walking outside. I like to think of it as a brother and sister and one of them protecting the other as they walk.

The main image is layered on a tag with a Stampers Anonymous field grass and cattails background. There are some real twigs mixed in with the twine and buttons.

Products:

  • Stampers Anonymous U1-1344
  • Hero Arts - Wood Finish
  • PaperBag Studios - Always Young
  • Impression Obsession - Lofty Dreams
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa, Black Tuxedo
  • Copics Markers
  • Twigs, Twine, Buttons, Raffia
Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. I love your design, with the slanted image and sentiment. Very different. A very lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag. Great background and the children sure do look like they are caring for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fantastic.
    Stunning work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag! Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful, love this design, it would be too daring for me, but love it just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Suzz! I love the "dream lofty dreams" quote. I have that same stamp! Gorgeous tag! Love the photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sue!! What a lovely tag, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!