Here is my interpretation # 2:
This inside says "Is 50?" I used my Silhouette for the branches. There is PP on the owls as a background from Basic Grey.
My first interpretation was mostly beautiful patterned paper from Basic Grey.
I stamped the poppies on the PP paper and cut them out and curled them up. The centers of the flowers are pretty glass beads which you can't see the translucense in the picture.
- Basic Grey - Wisteria
- Marvy Uchida - Butterfly Punch
- Penny Black - Poppies
- Hero Arts - Design Block
- Inkadinkado - Owl Stamp
- Hero Arts - Wallpaper Flowers
- Ranger Distress - Antique Linen
- Memento - Dandelion, Rich Cocoa
- Adirondacks - Sunset Orange
- Versafine - Imperial Purple
- Clear Embossing Powder
Thanks for stopping by...