Friday, September 25, 2009

Caardvarks Thursday Sketch

The Thursday sketch for the Caardvarks Sketch Challenge is:

Here is my interpretation # 2:
This inside says "Is 50?" I used my Silhouette for the branches. There is PP on the owls as a background from Basic Grey.

My first interpretation was mostly beautiful patterned paper from Basic Grey.
I stamped the poppies on the PP paper and cut them out and curled them up. The centers of the flowers are pretty glass beads which you can't see the translucense in the picture.

Products:
  • Basic Grey - Wisteria
  • Marvy Uchida - Butterfly Punch
  • Penny Black - Poppies
  • Hero Arts - Design Block
  • Inkadinkado - Owl Stamp
  • Hero Arts - Wallpaper Flowers
  • Ranger Distress - Antique Linen
  • Memento - Dandelion, Rich Cocoa
  • Adirondacks - Sunset Orange
  • Versafine - Imperial Purple
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. who...WHO...whoooooooooooo made two gorgeous cards???!! (that'd be *YOU*!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokin' hot cards!!!! Oh my... wish I had thought of these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz! Two fabulous cards from the same sketch, yet each has a different personality! Wow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are 2 perfectly gorgeous designs. How fun is that owl card? I was really taken by the wonderful color in that one. The second card is so totally different, very romantic. I love your creative eye, what talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so digging both of your cards for today! Wowzers, truly amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - both are wonderful but gotta love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Las dos versiones son preciosas, dificil elección, pero me quedo con la primera, me encantan los buhos y el colorido y diseño, genial.
    Buen fin de semana, bss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!