Tuesday, September 29, 2009

RAKS...

I love getting mail... Something we fight over in our house is who gets to check the mailbox and see what fun things are there. I was so happy because this past week I received two
envelopes of goodness from my card-making friends.
Kiara sent me this beautiful card.

What I couldn't capture in the picture is the shimmer she put on each circle and the flowers. So happy to have a card created by Kiara. She makes the most lovely and elegant cards you can imagine. She also was kind enough to send me a gift as well. Thank you Kiara!

As if that wasn't enough I recieved a second envelope, yesterday from Jacqueline. Jacqueline makes such dreamy, beautiful cards, tags, and ATC's. She sent me this little gem and it even has a little hoop so I can hang it up. Which I am definitely going to do as I can than have the inspiration here in my crafting space.

I love the inspiration of the grid cards that Jacqueline creates and this is such a beautiful example of one. She has taught me how to use my scraps in creating additional cards. Thank you Jacqueline!

I thought I would share my birthday cards and how happy I am to have such wonderful friends.

Have a wonderful day!

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. ¡Me encantan tus trabajos!, para mí eres una fuente de inspiración, no me gusta copiar, pero sí guiarme de tu profesionalidad. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday cards??????

    OH my! Happy Birthday!!!!! Sure hope it's fabulous, gorgeous, delightful and full of goodies!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy the tag arrived for your birthday - I had no idea! Happy birthday again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Suzz! Happy Birthday! Lovely goodies in the mail are always nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday to you Suzz!

    I can just imagine your excitement opening the envelopes for your beautiful RAKs. There's nothing quite like opening the envelope of something handmade because you have no idea what it's going to look like other than good.

    Hope you had a wonderful day.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Sue!! I'm glad you like the card! Hope you had a special and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Suzz. What a lovely card and tag you got. Hope you day continued in this lovely vain. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these and the different prints and the blend of your colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!