Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tag Tuesday Challenge #18

Tag Tuesday Challenge hosted by Louise is Birds... I had this masterboard I had created previously and hadn't used. So I cut a portion off to create the background for my tag. I just added a little more detail and popped a few of the birds to finish off the tag.


I was trying to achieve some different colors with this background and stayed with the oranges, reds and browns.
There is a big variety of stamps on the background a mix of Penny Black stamps along with Ranger Distress Inks.
The branch is Hero Arts and the birds are from B Line Designs.
Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Terrific tag, I really like the background! I like the little tag at the top, very creative. Great idea to pop some of the birds too. Aren't masterboards fun when they take on a new life? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice tag, like your colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is absolutely gorgeous.
    Really lovely Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your backgrounds are always terrific!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous tag Suzz
    by the way I have left you an award over on my blog. I hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous masterboard background you created. It stands very well by itself...love the little touches you added to it.
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Sue, especially love the orange berries! So glad you join us on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning little tag - Sooooooo beautiful Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag, Sue!! Your backgrounds are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it. love the colors! and the tiny tag up top is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tags! The beads are a nice added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! I LOVE this!! How gorgeous... Suzz, You really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!