Saturday, September 5, 2009

Inspired Grid Card

Jacqueline who's blog is here: http://myscrapbasket.blogspot.com/2009/08/grid-card-brown.html posted two beautiful grid cards this morning which got me pulling together some scraps and creating this... She is always using up scraps and posting them together so beautifully.

I have been creating some more masterboards and decided to use up some scraps of distress inked paper and create a grid card. I love the center stamp from Hero Arts and tried to coordinate all my other stamps to keep with the Asian feel.

All products are Hero Arts Stamps and the inks are Ranger Distress Inks along with Versafine Vintage Sepia.

The gems are new and are at Michael's they have a beautiful metallic sheen to them.

The little butterfly charm is from Lost and Found collection from Blue Moon.

Looking forward to lots of stamping this weekend. Hope your weekend is inky too!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Suzz! This is fabulous! I love what you've done with the Butterfly with Ferns stamp! Wow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I'm gasping here - I cannot find words to describe this beauty - you should either submit it or have it win first prize on Hero Arts!! Absolutely gorgeous color palette and all I can say is Wow, wow, wow!!!
    I LOVE grid cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Love this card, simply adorable! Off to do some stamping...

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic! Love your colors!! The touch of turquoise makes it looks so fresh! Amazing stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!