Saturday, September 12, 2009

Toast Anyone?

The moxie fab world blog is tons of fun and there are challenges...http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2009/09/you-asked-for-it-another-moxie-fab.html like this fun one which was to incorporate a household item into a crafty project.

Well... I love my stamps but don't have anything with a household item so this popped into mind... (Excuse the terrible pun)

I was inspired by the retro toaster on the blog and thought it would be fun to have a pop up card with toast as the message.

I created two slots with two pop up tags of toast. I actually stamped What's Up? On the two pieces of toast.

Well that was my fun this morning and my card was instantly claimed by my youngest who keeps pulling the toast out and in...

Products:
  • Hero Arts - Antique Flower Background
  • Hero Arts - Elegant Brocade
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Adirondack Brights - Pool
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Memories - Honey
Hope this gave you a smile today...

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. Very clever!!!! And wish I had such a cute toaster in my kitchen:)

    Awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEVER and cute! Love your toaster card~make mine whole wheat, please ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed. This is so clever.... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this just so cute. I would love to see the "toast".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta genial!!!, que imaginaciĆ³n tienes, pues no creĆ­ que de verdad habias tuneado una tostadora, la he tenido que ver varias veces. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative and adorable is this, Sue!! Love it, puts a smile on my face, you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Love your toast!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique Sue - do you know I reckon they sell them these colors nowadays too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Sue...what a FUN Creative Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally rocked this! How inventive and creative for you to create the household appliance itself. And not only that, but its a beautiful toaster!! So much fun! :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Suzanne! Thanks for entering the challenge--and this definitely made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative! Who wouldn't want a toaster like that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative!!! love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, this is brilliant! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And that my friend is just too creative and pretty for words! How fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!