Monday, September 21, 2009

Foiled Again Batman!

Another Foil card... This one I am going to modify before I use it for class... The sentiment in the middle did not turn out the way I would like.

I am going to replace that with flowers embossed in a light purple to match.

Loved the effect of the foil, black and butterfly. So I shared anyway. :)

The embossing is one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folder. Very elegant and pretty.

The Butterfly is stamped on foil and colored using alcohol inks...

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. No sé si quedará mejor con flores, porque con la mariposa esta genial. Al aluminio le has dado color?, tiene unos reflejos y no sé si es por la cámara de fotos el efecto o que le has dado alguna pática, porque esta precioso el efecto.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome eye candy!!!! Love your last three posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Sue....it has been AGES since I have used Foil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love the whole frame and that gorgeous butterfly. The purple flowers will be pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Sue!! Love that purple butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - just love the black and purple together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!