Friday, September 4, 2009

How Do you Do?

This little bird was colored last week and I just finished his nest this week. He had a long tail which I cut off and made into his hairdo... He reminds me of Elvis a little and prompted me to put the little pun on the front.



I also gave him short little stubby legs when he should have long legs. I felt very mean making him short as I am definitely height challenged as they say. But he sits in his little nest nicely.





I hope you enjoyed my little friend. I am going to send him off to someone special who might need some cheering up.



Products:

  • Hero Arts - CL388 Be Yourself
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Circles
  • Fiskars Circle Template
  • Copic Markers
  • Adirondack Brights - Citrus
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Ranger Stickles - Eucalyptus

    Thanks for stopping by....


Suzz

5 comments:

  1. The Elvis comment made me laugh, and I LOVE that you shortened his legs....it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cute. Love how you changed the little bird and he's bound to cheer someone up. He certainly made me smile!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Elvis bird! So cool, it will cheer someone up!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! I love the whole design. The words are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG,Sue!! How adorable is this!! It makes me smile, totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!