Here is the finished card.
I had started with the heart without flowers:
Not sure which I like better. But now I have a wedding card on hand. :)
- Lay down Heart die (Memory Box) onto white cardstock as your mask.
- Punch multiple hearts (Martha Stewart Punch) from white cardstock. Lay on white cardstock as additional masks.
- Glimmer mist with Patina over masks.
- Let dry. Fold up little hearts and attach to masked hearts.
- Stamp Verses Rubber Stamps sentiment using black ink.
- Apply mask and stamp flowers using black ink.
- Spritz more glimmer mist on craft mat. Use waterbrush to add a touch of color to the flowers.
- Mount on card base.
Thanks for stopping by!