Saturday, November 17, 2012

A little of this and a little of That

Hey there!  Been quiet on my blog. Been busy with life, samples, work, and projects that can't be shared yet!  This coming week is Thanksgiving and I have taken the week off from work to spend more time with the family and more inky time!  Yeah!  One of my projects this week was to create ATC's for a swap.

My first step in creating my ATC's is to pull out my scraps box to look for any stamped images, backgrounds or pieces that I can use on my ATCs.

My first ATC started from a scrap piece of background.  I had this lovely speckled piece of cardstock and used it for the base.
 I love this image from Artistic Outpost Keeper plate.  I stamped and colored her using my STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils.  I stamped directly onto the background and stamped a second time on white cardstock.  I cut her off at the edge of the grass on the white cardstock and colored that image.  I stamped the ruler multiple times to create an edge.

My next ATC was all scraps except the sentiment:
 The Stampendous flowers are stamped on pattern paper and distressed with a touch of brown dye ink. I added a center of Bronze Crushed Glass Glitter.  The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost Flapper Fashion Plate.  The Bee from the Artistic Outpost Bloom & Grow Plate.  The background was stamped with a Wood-grain stamp from Hero Arts.

And while I had my Flapper Plate out I decided to create a Fashion ATC:
 A combination of Paris, Flappers and Celebration using a few scraps and a few additions from Paris Exposition, Flapper Fashion and Gatsby.

My last ATC was inspired by the embossed background:
 I added a few clock faces and then used the Artistic Outpost Steampunk plate to finish the ATC. 

That is what I did yesterday morning and the night before.  :) Have a lovely Saturday!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Saw a couple of these at AO - fabulous... and I love the other two as well, especially those gorgeous flowers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great ATC's. Real works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your little pieces of art look amazing. I just love them all..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Suzanne. Wonderful stamps. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC's, I'm sure your swap group will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!