Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Frosty the Snowman

I thought I would share a card that is in this month's Crafts N Things magazine.  I provided a Holiday card which was quick and easy to put together.


A tip for your holiday cards  I did for my cards one year was I stamped and colored my image and then photo copied the colored image (you can get 4 to 6 on a page) and used that for the rest of my cards.  That way the time to create was a lot quicker but allowed me to use an image I had colored. :)

The December Crafts N Things is available in the stores right now.  The instructions are here on the Crafts N Things Magazine Patterns Tab.  

Have a happy Tuesday!

Suzz





14 comments:

  1. Love the way you added your circular sentiment, Sue, and that's a fantastic idea for making Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea with the photocopied image. Cute snowman and I also love the way you have added your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman and all the layers. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for creating lots of Christmas cards, Suzz! I always want to color all my images and just don't have the time - thanks for the tip! Your card is adorable - love the soft colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a snowman?? Adorable card and a great idea to photocopy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and what a great tip too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's adorable, and I love the turquoise woodgrain - looks amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzanne! Never met a snowman that I didn't like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Suzz and love the tip. Might have to try that for some cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. And a wonderful tip. I am going to have to use that one..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is so cool, has a great vintage feel to him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, he's lovely Sue. Nice fat round cheeks as a snowman should have and I like his rosy cheekss

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats a Great idea, think I need to borrow thatone. photo copy the time consuming stuff. Congrats on being published. He's a cutie.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!