Friday, November 2, 2012

Joy to You

I haven't played in the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge in a long time.  But I had a piece of that same background I created left over from yesterday's tag.  I decided to create a Christmas card for the HA monthly challenge with the remnant.

 I stamped the snowflake and embossed with the bronze embossing powder.  I then added the definition and finished off with the flourishes in either corner.

I didn't add much as I wanted to leave the background showing through as I love how it swirls and looks like marble.

The stamps are all Hero Arts: Dazzling Snowflake, Flourish, Holiday Definitions.  Background is glossy cardstock, Tattered Angels Decadence Chalkboard Spray, Tattered Angels Denim Glimmer Mist, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Judikins Rustique Bent Nail. 

Have a wonderful Friday!

Suzz


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, most likely better IRL, the camera just doesn't show the shimmer of the embossing.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, the snowflake is really eye catching as is your background. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely gorgeous - so glad you left some of that yummy background on display, and your bronze embossing is fabulously detailed...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous - love that snowflake and your beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gorgeous background shows up even better on this card and that delicate snowflake is just beautiful. Fabulous card altogether.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card Suzz. That background is stunning. And the way you have framed it to make it the focal image is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the soft colours and the snowflake is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. LOVE the colors.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Christmas Card, love that snowflake image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!